Sunday 31 May 2015

Maintaining and Balancing Emotional Hygiene


Today there is no picture post or news on Clear Thoughts Clinic. Today there is something that just comes as clear thoughts to me!
I had read a quote of Buddha which says "All we are! is the result of what we have thought"...... And also days back, my mentor and my guruji Dr.Prashant said, take responsibility of everything that happens around you, even of the drought in desert or floods in any other countries. This kept me thinking how I am creating all these........
The cycle of human's behavioral life runs on the wheels of Thoughts-Feelings-Actions. And this goes for everything and everybody: Self and others! And to understand others, we have to understand Self first and it also applies for, to heal others we have to heal ourselves first….. Now the question lies in how do we heal ourselves and what we have it to heal others? Why could it affect anything “Out there”? As many of us go through Anger issues, Health, Relationship, family, marriage, children, parents, confidence, self esteem, work related issue…… name any amount of issues.
Now time to open the secret, which is…There is nothing called as “Out there”- everything that is happening is in your MIND, it is all “In there”. Everything you hear, every person you meet, every experience that you go through is the experience of your mind. So you are responsible for everything that you think and also that comes to your attention. It means that you are also able to clear it, clean it and through Repentance, Forgiveness, Gratitude and love to Change it. And amazingly this is the Secret to change things. Just Following four steps of power of mind. It doesn’t matter which steps comes after which. But there has to be feelings and willingness to do so.
Step 1: Repentance – I’M SORRY, as I mention above, you are responsible for everything in your mind, even if it seems to be “out there.” Once you realize that, it’s very natural to feel sorry. When you know something in my consciousness has created that idea. I’m so very sorry that someone I know has a broken bone that I realize I have caused. This realization can be painful, and you will likely resist accepting responsibility for the “out there” kind of problems until you start to practice this method on your more obvious “in here” problems and see results. So choose something that you already know you’ve caused for yourself. As I mentioned earlier, Over-weight, Addicted to nicotine, alcohol or some other substance, anger issues, health problems. Start there and say you’re sorry. That’s the whole step: I’M SORRY. Although I think it is more powerful if you say it more clearly: “I realize that I am responsible for the (issue) in my life and I feel terrible remorse that something in my consciousness has caused this.”
Step 2: Ask Forgiveness – “PLEASE FORGIVE ME”, don’t worry about who you’re asking. Just ask! PLEASE FORGIVE ME. Say it over and over. Mean it. Remember your remorse from step 1 as you ask to be forgiven.
Step 3: Gratitude – Saying “THANK YOU”, again it doesn’t really matter who or what you’re thanking. Thank your body for all it does for you. Thank yourself for being the best you can be. Thank God. Thank the Universe. Thank whatever it was that just forgave you. Just keep saying THANK YOU.
Step 4: Love – “I LOVE YOU” this can also be step 1. Say I LOVE YOU. Say it to your body, say it to God. Say I LOVE YOU to the air you breathe, to the house that shelters you. Say I LOVE YOU to your challenges. Say it over and over. Mean it. Feel it. There is nothing as powerful as Love.
That’s it. Simple and effective practice for Emotional Freedom! And this is what we can mention as Unconditional Love for self and others. This can be practice by saying it to others if you wish to express them or just practice in your head or mind with self awareness.
Priyanka Padhi smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment